Thursday, September 01, 2005

Minivans Are Sexy

The car in the picture is mine. A ’96 Mustang, dual exhaust, rear spoiler, glass packs, super-charger gauges…a man’s car. It’s sleek, strong, loud, intimidating, inviting. Supposedly, it’s even sexy. I’m desperately trying to sell it so I can buy a minivan.
Now there is a man’s car. A car that can hold two car seats, a double stroller, a playpen, luggage to visit the in-laws, groceries, and even has a place to change diapers and make sandwiches. A man’s car. It exudes confidence, security, strength, practicality, and a lot of other things that drive women crazy with desire. Women like my wife who couldn’t keep her hands off me if I drove a minivan, but could care less that I own a two door fuel consumption machine. Yes, minivans are very, very sexy. I used to own one, back in the day, when I was just a young, newly married, carefree ball of testosterone. Then I got rid of it and a friend gave me this Mustang. I’ve had it for about a year and every time I pass a minivan I get envious. Just this morning on my way to class I roared past a minivan in an intersection and almost got whiplash looking out the window and thinking to myself, “Now that is one sexy car.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog on alarm car crime stopper while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view alarm car crime stopper for more great ideas.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home